vendredi 28 décembre 2007

Web 78.0

My favorite animals are ducks and elephants but the only animals I can more or less draw are cows. The reason is simple, one day some time ago (just about 25 years in fact), I decided I wanted to know how to draw; so I took a Gotlib comic book and started practicing copying a cow again and again until it looked quite good. The idea was to do the same with all sorts of animals but it sort of just never happened...

Many have been talking about Web 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 but I wanted to be the first to talk about Web 78.0 so I took a random thought and gave it as title Web 78.0.

Truth is I follow the opinion of some regarding the fact that it is quite improbable that a Web 3.0 will ever arise as such. There will be some other buzz word or hype concept which will take over. I'll bet on web jogging :-). We've done enough browsing.

Aucun commentaire: